GEM STONES AND ITS SIGNIFICANCE
What is a Gem Stone?
In Vedic Astrology, Navarathnas are given prime importance. Navarathnas are the Nine Precious stones which have been attributed to 9 planets.
The Nine Gem Stones are as follows:
1. Ruby (Manikyam or Padmarag or Kempu) for Sun
2. Pearl (Mukta or Moti or Muthyam) for Moon
3. Red coral (Moonga or Pravalam or Pagadam) for Mars
4. Emerald (Marakatam or Panna or Pachcha) for Mercury
5. Yellow sapphire (Pushyaragam) for Jupiter
6. Diamond (Hira or Vajram) for Venus
7. Blue sapphire (Indra-neelam) for Saturn
8. Hessonite (Gomedhikam): for Rahu, the ascending lunar node
9. Cat’s eye (Vaiduryam) for Ketu, the descending lunar node
The use of the gemstones are not the one in the recent past, it goes back to 5000 years. In the days of Kings ruling our Country, there were expert astrologers in their kingdom suggesting the Gemstones in strengthening the Glory to the king.
GEMSTONES ARE LIKE TOWERS WHICH RECEIVE STRONG SIGNALS FROM A PARTICULAR PLANET.
The next question comes to our mind is:
Can we wear all the 9 stones to strengthen the 9 planets so as to get the maximum from them?
The answer is NO.
To every one of us, not all the 9 planets will be favorable. It is strictly recommended in the sastras that the planets which are favorable only should be suggested.
CAN WE WEAR RASI STONES? No
STONES FOR OUR DASA? No
WHAT IS THE RIGHT GEMSTONE TO WEAR?
WANT TO KNOW YOUR LUCKY GEM STONE?
Gem stone analysis is made after careful study of your horoscope. Appropriate Gem Stone will be suggested for your development, prosperity, success, peace of mind and sound health.
Fee for Lucky Gem Stone Recommendation Rs.1000/- (USD $ 20)
Fees can be paid by Net-Transfer Mode (within India) or may be directly deposited into our Bank Account favouring “SURESH KUMAR M.”
Savings Account No: 20014759383
State Bank of India, Siruthozhil, Chennai
(Branch Code: 6616) IFSC Code: SBIN0006616
After transferring the money, please send me an email to email@example.com stating your Name, Sex ( Male / Female), Date of Birth, Time of Birth, Place of Birth, State and Country.